Annual Appreciation Dinner
Tuesday, August 23rd
Dinner served from 4:00-6:30
RSVP by Aug 17th!
"Follow a Field"
Curious about what your fellow farmers are doing on their farms?
Looking for new practices to implement in your fields?
Do you have friends or relatives not familiar with Agriculture, and you want to share with them how Illinois crops are grown?
Then follow us during our “Follow a Field” program. This Woodford County Farm Bureau program is dedicated to sharing what all a single field in Woodford County under goes over the course of an entire year. We will be posting pictures and descriptions in the monthly Review and on our Facebook page.
- Sprayed with Boundary herbicide in May,
- Field cultivated in May as well
- Planted on 5/20/16, with 3.5 Maturity Bean (140,000 seeds per acre).
- Sprayed on June 21 with 40 oz. Roundup
- Picture taken June 30, 42 days after planting
- you can see that the soybeans we planted back in May are blooming and setting pods. The plants are about 47 inches tall, which is 10 inches of growth just in the past month.
*Would you like to share what is happening on your farm? Share your pictures with us on our Facebook page, or email us your pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will post them on our website and Facebook page for everyone to see!